Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-

vapor1337

>>> HWID Unban Service <<<

I can help you get your HWID unbanned using my private method for $6.66

You will receive a modified spoofer, darkcleaner, and a readme. Teamviewer is highly recommended for the first time you try this method so you don't waste your time. Add me if anything: homeless meme#1573

i will put proof later

Edited by vapor1337

VOUCH!

Gave me a vouch copy of the spoofer. Just when I thought I would never be unbanned the spoofing method worked! Get his service while it's cheap! He was really nice to me even though i was being retarded and asking for help on each step, but he guided me through the way! Thanks!

That will be nice! tell us more about your service since a lot of people are interested and i think a lot of people will have questions about your service if is legit etc because is cheap... So yea i want to ask: you are selling a spoofer? or just a method who you will change in the pc some things?

-rep he scammed me via discord i have screenshots, he sold me spoofer for 25 eur like weeks ago it was public sh*t and didnt worked for me and he told me he would give refund if it wont work and he just blocked me

• Like 1

@kartozaI've never sold shit to you, whoever contacted you is an impersonator. I don't sell in euros too what the fuck / Also my method doesn't work anymore until I find out how to fix the autism they put in their methods

Edited by vapor1337

On 9/27/2018 at 6:14 PM, vapor1337 said:

I can help you get your HWID unbanned using my private method for $6.66

You will receive a modified spoofer, darkcleaner, and a readme. Teamviewer is highly recommended for the first time you try this method so you don't waste your time. Add me if anything: homeless meme#1573

i will put proof later

It's been 1 month now, add proof because 95% of the comments here are accusing you of scamming/public method.

Method 1: ~~~~~~~~~~ Format windows using diskpart, disable superfetch, use virtualhardwares to spoof

Method 2: ~~~~~~~~~~ Buy a harddrive dock, it resets your hdd's serial number to 00000000000000000000 which is whitelisted by anticheats. If you were to get banned again all you would have to do is delete trackers, change your mac address & maybe IP.