Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-

X

Free Fortnite Spoofer

Should we still use the other one after using this spoofer or just Fortnite2.exe and it is for eac and BE ? 

No, this will not work with our Cheat together

If you guys will include Reset guide that would be awesome

I mean, by reset your PC you mean windows reinstall ? 

This spoofer from UC is patched like 1month ago ? 

If still works for som1 tell us guys.

@nate818181 @zukos this isn’t patched at all , just in order to use it , u don’t have to open "spoof.bat" 3 times , Here the steps of what u guys need to do,  1-(Reset steps): Wipe with diskpart all your HDD and SSD -> Install Windows -> Update windows -> Install Tmac ( Change your macs  ) - > Download AntiOS ( Open VolumeId64 as admin and agree with the license , then open antiOS.bat and type Y to all  ) -> Go to start and type services Disable the service Superfetch and stop the service, 2-open CMD as admin, cd into your spoofer folder , when u are in, Type "spoof.bat spoof.sys" 3 times and make sure u HWID and all is changed.       -Red4zx

• Thanks 1
  • despacito 1

5 hours ago, Red4zx said:

@nate818181 @zukos this isn’t patched at all , just in order to use it , u don’t have to open "spoof.bat" 3 times , Here the steps of what u guys need to do,  1-(Reset steps): Wipe with diskpart all your HDD and SSD -> Install Windows -> Update windows -> Install Tmac ( Change your macs  ) - > Download AntiOS ( Open VolumeId64 as admin and agree with the license , then open antiOS.bat and type Y to all  ) -> Go to start and type services Disable the service Superfetch and stop the service, 2-open CMD as admin, cd into your spoofer folder , when u are in, Type "spoof.bat spoof.sys" 3 times and make sure u HWID and all is changed.       -Red4zx

Has anyone tried these steps to see if its HWID bypass?

This will work for 80% of the people, the rest is unlucky and has to find a paid spoofer 

4 hours ago, The Llama Hunter said:

This will work for 80% of the people, the rest is unlucky and has to find a paid spoofer 

hard to find a legit working spoofer for fortnite. Most of them is scams. So becarefull boyz  

6 hours ago, zukos said:

hard to find a legit working spoofer for fortnite. Most of them is scams. So becarefull boyz  

Not really.. I know someone.. They sell a spoofer that unbans you with one click! No resets needed whatsoever. But yea can't advertise here. 

18 hours ago, Red4zx said:

Me , Worked

Cool ? 

And what's AntiOS? Where can I get it from? Please help ? 

4 hours ago, Jacob said:

Not really.. I know someone.. They sell a spoofer that unbans you with one click! No resets needed whatsoever. But yea can't advertise here. 

VC isn't even up yet and so far nobody has seen the "one click" demonstration, you are living in a dream world -

that is true if someone guys trying to sell you a spoofer that will works with 1 click is 100% scam ?  :baldidespacito:

22 hours ago, The Llama Hunter said:

VC isn't even up yet and so far nobody has seen the "one click" demonstration, you are living in a dream world -

I got to test it, they had a one day test period and needed banned people but sure. I'm not here to advertise or anything.. Just saying. 

21 hours ago, zukos said:

that is true if someone guys trying to sell you a spoofer that will works with 1 click is 100% scam ?  :baldidespacito:

I tested it, but nvm that. Sorry for mentioning them. 

On 10/30/2018 at 11:23 PM, The Llama Hunter said:

A dream that will become a reality. 

5 hours ago, XDSlayer said:

A dream that will become a reality. 

Maybe one day, as for now, It has not been done yet too my knowledge..